Sunday, July 13, 2014

Ab Challenge

Happy Sunday! Start of a new week! Ab challenge! I have been wanting to participate in one of the many fitness challenges bouncing around social media, but have yet to do so. So today it begins! I slightly modified the one I found online to what you see above. It starts out fairly slow, but kicks into overtime by the end. My lack of muscles hurt already! Just kidding. I would post a before and then an after at the end, but I don't want to blind or sicken anyone. To be honest, my stomach region isn't my trouble area. I have packed on a bit of tubbiness since getting married, but the main reason I am starting with this specific challenge, is I think it will be easier than the leg or arm challenges. *Hangs head in shame* I know that probably isn't the best of reasons, but let's start out slow and work up to the really scary stuff. 

For me, I work best with the carrot system. For those of you who do not know what I mean; I like rewards, not punishments. So I will be coming up with a "reward" for myself if I complete this challenge. I have yet to decide what that means. It is wise to choose something that isn't food related, so you do not undo all of the hard work that has been accomplished. Perhaps a new pair of shoes or... *ponders*

Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment